Rainmaker Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds one 1 block. The rainmaker is a simple block where its only purpose is make it rain. The mod is super lightweight and runs fine on almost all computers. With a jar size of about 10KB and optimized code. The mod is highly configurable for mapmakers. It also fits well into modpacks and regular survival.
The mod comes with a fancy looking 3D trapezoid shaped block rendered using GL11 and tessellation. There is also a really cool looking thunder storm animation plus water spewing up in the atmosphere when placed before the rain kicks in.
Rainmaker Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.