Rainbow Mountains Spawn / Hub Map features
- A size of approximately 130m².
- 8 areas for minigames with signs, lobbies with signs and the option to create portals.
- 4 extra caves with 2 rooms each (8 in total), for shops, information, staff-rooms or something else.
- Pre-written signs with examples of every letter in the alphabet, as well as different layouts.
- 8 different themes: Snow, fantasy, goldmine, desert, dark forest, tropical, volcano and forest.
- Furnaces, anvils, chests, crafting tables.
- Beautiful custom trees.
- A central spawning platform with easily navigatable roads leading to the minigame areas.
- Lots of detail.
- A wishing well. Because everyone needs a wishing well.
Rainbow Mountains Spawn / Hub Map Installation:
- Download Rainbow Mountains Spawn / Hub Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.