RadPack: Appliances and Cabinets Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 allow you to add modern, realistic-looking appliances and cabinets to your interiors. You can choose from white, black, or silver refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers and microwaves. I’ve also included a white clothes washer and dryer.
For cabinets, you may select either white, black, brown, or two-tone.
These blocks are simple decorative blocks designed for people who build realistic, modern buildings in creative mode. They are “orientable blocks”, so the front side will face out no matter what direction you place them in. I’ve attached several sample photos, but you can mix and match appliances and cabinets in virtually any combination.
- Microwaves were “built” in enclosures, so I could keep their rectangular look without making them square.
- Refrigerators are in two separate blocks. You have to place both “lower” and “upper” blocks.
- The custom floors you see in the photos are not included, but may be available in a future mod, if anyone is interested.
- “Countertops” are made from existing “carpet” blocks, and are not part of this mod.
RadPack: Appliances and Cabinets Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.