RadixCore Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a library/framework/API containing many different functions that will assist modders, both beginner and advanced, as they create and maintain their mods.
If you are simply a player, you will notice no outward changes with RadixCore installed. It only does what mods tell it to do. If you don’t use a mod that uses RadixCore – you don’t need it!
If you are a modder, RadixCore will do quite a lot to help you create and maintain your mods. In order of complexity:
- Client/server synchronization is super simple with the use of the DataWatcherEx and its accompanying WatchedObjects.
- Simple item and block initialization can automatically be handled with one line of code.
- An easy to use .schematic file handler, which can read in schematics and paste them in the world.
- An implementation of custom player data that is never lost on player death, server shutdown, etc.
- Many various classes and methods to help with logic, simple math, and AI.
- An automatic update checker. All you must provide is a URL containing your mod’s current version and the URL that you would like users to be redirected to.
- An automatic crash watcher/reporter that can be used to send crash reports from your mod to your designated remote system.
- A language system allowing for easy translation of GUIs and parsing of variables.
- A networking system somewhat reminiscent of the pre-1.7 system.
- Even more…with your help! We want to expand RadixCore to effectively meet most modders’ needs.
RadixCore Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.