R3D.CRAFT, pronounced “Red Craft” or “R-3-D Craft”, is a high quality Resource pack that can be applied to Minecraft. This Resource Pack based on the default Resource that belongs to this game, R3D.CRAFT tries to bring more realization, with high quality textures pack, smoother gradients and shadows, artificial lighting, small details or new details + so much more.
Install R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack
- Download and locate your downloaded R3D.CRAFT on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your Resource pack folder in your “.minecraft” folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options -> Resource Packs -> Open Resource pack folder. You can also find the folder here: “AppDataRoaming.minecraftResourcepacks” for pc or “/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks” for mac.
- Paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution Resource packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- Open Minecraft and go to Options -> Resource Packs.
- On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It’s usually named something like: [x.x.x] R3D CRAFT 512×512 (xx%). Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the Resource pack.
If you see more details on the buttons, you’ve successfully installed R3D.CRAFT. You can now go in-game and hopefully, enjoy R3D.CRAFT and Minecraft in a high quality version.
Download Minecraft R3D.CRAFT Resource Pack:
For Minecraft 1.8.x, 1.7.x
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2