R3D CRAFT 64px Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, pronounced Red Craft or R-3-D Craft, is a high-res texture pack that can be applied to the game Minecraft. Based on the default texture that comes along with this game, R3D.CRAFT enhances the missing realism; with use of high quality textures, smoother colortransitions, realistic shapes, shadows, lighting, missing details + so much more.
This Resource Pack is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this Resource Pack tries to stay close to the default appearance by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.
R3D CRAFT 64px Resource Pack Installation
- Download R3D CRAFT 64px Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!