Quick Crafting Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is a simple mod that simplify crafting. It removes crafting more or less.
The Quick Crafting Table scans your inventory and shows any item/block that is currently craftable. There is a portable version of the table too.
You can craft in 4 ways:
- normal click: like in the normal crafting table, you get one ‘unit’ to your cursor
- ctrl + click: crafts one ‘unit’ and places it into your inventory
- shift +click: crafts one stack and places it into your inventory
- shift + ctrl + click: crafts as much as possible and places it into your inventory
It won’t work with Thermal Expansion Recipes.
Quick Crafting Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.