Ever want quartz to spawn in on the surface, but don’t want it to make mods like Tinkers’ Construct easier? Quartz Party Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is the mod for you! This spawns a new ore added to the overworld called Surface Quartz. The difference between Nether Quartz and Surface Quartz is that it can’t be used for anything but aesthetics… and maybe some tools. The tools have a mining level of redstone, but are no better than stone. They also have the enchantability of gold.
Quartz Party Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.