Quark Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a fully modular mod with the objective of improving the vanilla gameplay experience. Modules can be turned off and all features can be turned off individually. Some even have more in-depth configs. The following hierarchy is module > feature
- Dispensers Place Seeds.
- Obsidian Pressure Plate (detects players only).
- Hardened/Stained Clay Tiles.
- Reed Blocks.
- Sandy Bricks.
- Thatch Blocks.
- Stone Bricks for the 1.8 worldgen stones.
- Bark blocks (wood with the bark texture on all sides).
- Vanilla Stairs And Slabs.
- Stone (stairs).
- End Bricks.
- Prismarine Bricks.
- Dark Prismarine.
- Lit Redstone Lamp.
- Blaze Lantern.
- Paper Walls.
- Trapdoors for all types of wood (also makes trapdoor crafting make 6 rather than 2).
- New Banner patterns.
- Dragon (Dragon Head).
- Eye (Eye of Ender)
- Sword (Iron Sword).
- Shield (Iron Chestplate).
- Creepers turn red when their fuse goes off.
- Entities are immune to arrows fired by their rider.
- Chickens shed feathers.
- Glass drops shards.
- Looking down a ladder while not moving or sneaking makes you go down fast.
- Recipe to convert slabs back into blocks (dynamically generates).
- Recipe to convert stairs back into blocks (dynamically generates).
- Stairs make 8 rather than 4 (dynamically generates).
- Minecarts are stackable.
- Having Jump Boost 2 lets you walk up 1 block high gaps like a horse.
- You can knock on doors by left clicking with an empty main hand.
- Dragon’s Breath doesn’t leave behind a bottle.
- Named snow golems with pumpkins drop player heads if killed by a witch.
- Shields are less intrusive and don’t take up 1/6th of your screen while not blocking.
- Note Blocks play mob sounds if there’s a mob or dragon head attached to them.
- The Elytra can be dyed.
- Recipe to duplicate fireworks, like the one for banners.
- Emotes system acessible from the chat menu, with 10 emotes.
- Yes (nod).
- No (shake).
- Basalt rock in the nether.
- Clay generates underground like dirt.
- Guardians spawn naturally in the ocean alongside squid.
- Big mushrooms generate in swamps.
This mod also has out of the box support for the Building Bricks mod.
Quark Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.