QuantumStorage Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a small mod that adds a container to hold nearly unlimited of one type of item. This is highly based on the Deep Storage Unit form Minefactory reloaded.
- Quantum Storage Unit will now keep its inventory when picked up.
- Quantum Storage Unit MK1 now stores 536,870,911 Items
- Quantum Storage Unit MK2 now stores 1,073,741,823 Items
- Quantum Storage Unit MK3 now stores 1,536,741,823 Items
- Quantum Storage Unit MK4 now stores 2,147,483,647 Items
Note: This mod requires RebornCore
QuantumStorage Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.