With PvPToggle Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9 you can have players decide for themselves! Let players opt-out of PVP by typing /pvp off. Or, if they rather have their heads smashed in, have them type /pvp on
This mod has 4 config options:
- keepInventoryOnPVPDeath (default=false) Whether or not the players keep their inventory when they die because of a player
- keepExperienceOnPVPDeath (default=false) Whether or not the players keep their experience when they die because of a player
- showMessageOnLogin (default=true) Whether or not to show the player a message that pvpToggle is enabled on your server, and what his/her state of pvp is (disabled or enabled)
- coolDownInSeconds (default=30) How long a player has to wait before toggling his state of PvP. Thus counteracting the hit-and-run phenomenon. (set to 0 to disable)
PvPToggle Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.