PvPTime Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 lets you choose what in-game hours you want PvP enabled. Maybe you want to give the players another reason to keep indoors during the night.
PvPTime Mod Features
- Configurable hours when PvP is enabled or disabled per dimension.
- Can be disabled in certain dimensions.
- Can broadcast PvP time on/off.
- Custom colors and message in broadcast.
- More features coming soon!
PvPTime Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.