Project Red – Fabrication Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 contains the Fabrication module which allows you to design, process, and fabricate integrated circuits. You can fit hundreds of already very compact gates onto a chip and compile them onto a single gate.
Project Red is all about tech. If you love redstone, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. It allows you to do so many things, and in a lot cleaner and more compact environment then doing them with normal redstone would allow. The two main things added by Project Red are Wires and Logic Gates. Wires work sort of like redstone dust, except they can be transmitted for up to 256 blocks, and go up and under blocks as well as around corners. Logic gates allow you to fit what would otherwise take a huge building of redstone craziness and squeeze it into a tiny logic gate, that can be placed on any solid block on any side.
Project Red – Fabrication Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.