Project Red – Compat Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is the compat file for Project Red. This mod contains the compatibility module which allows for Project Red to hook into other mods to provide a more intuitive experience when playing with other mods.
Project Red – Compat Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.