Progressive Automation Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 provides low tech automation tools for common tasks. The tools will be upgradable as the player progresses.
This mod adds:
- A low tech miner that uses normal fuel. Replacing the the mined area with cobble and infinitely expandable (with enough resources).
- A simple tree farm that plants and chop trees.
- A simple plant farm that plants and harvests crops.
- A crafting machine that will autocraft using the contents of the inventory.
- A Killer machine that will attack mobs, animals and even players.
- An Animal Farmer to breed your animals, gather eggs, shear sheep and milk cows.
- A simple generator that gets more efficient as it’s upgraded.
- End game tools that a very tough to break
Progressive Automation Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.