Prime Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 is a Resource Pack which retains the original Minecraft essence we all love and began the game with, while removing all of the ugly default textures.
Prime has the following design goals:
- 1. Form a richer, more mature Minecraft experience.
- 2. Block readability, aesthetic, and realism are top priority.
- 3. Create a consistent feel that’s both smooth and easy on the eyes.
Prime was formerly called Delicious.
Prime Resource Pack Installation
- Download Prime Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!