Pressure Pipes Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds pipes which can transfer unlimited amounts of any kind of fluid, along with filters.
Pressure Pipes Mod Features
- Transfer any amount of fluid
- Unlimited input/output
- Works with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods
- Can transfer multiple liquids on the same pipe
- Filtering by fluid type on input and outputs
- Multiple inputs and outputs on the same pipe
- Smart distribution between valid outputs
- Fully supports Forge Multipart (1.7.2+ versions)
- Multiblock Free Form Tanks
- Handy Hand Pumps and Canisters
Pressure Pipes Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(your computer name)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.