Presence Footsteps Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an overly complicated footstep sound enhancement mod for Minecraft. It changes the way footstep sounds are produced, in addition to a whole new set of sounds. Presence Footsteps adds new sound effects when Minecraft didn’t play any sound at all, such as jumping, landing, walking on the edge of a block, foot shuffling when coming to a stop.
It also plays sounds differently whenever you’re running, and allows each block to be played in a different way: Metal fences does not sound like iron blocks; Walking over rails both plays a faint metallic sound and the surface below it; Walking on a piston pointing upwards sounds like wood.
- Now requires Liteloader instead of ModLoader
- The mod sounds and definitions are now in the form of a resource pack, to be placed in .minecraft/resourcepacks/
- Add a key to open the Presence Footsteps menu in the keyboard controls menu.
- Added a Volume Control setting
- Added support for 4-legged movement stances
- Added a button to generate a custom block report, to allow easier support for custom blocks
- The list of blocks now supports string-defined blocks as well as a legacy datavalues IDs support
- Multiple resource packs can be loaded at once, allowing specific footsteps sounds for custom modded blocks. This feature is experimental. Future releases of the Presence Footsteps may include the more popular modded blocks by default (however no additional custom sounds files will be added)
- Stone slabs now play the same sound as bricks, as opposed to the sound of stone and cobblestone
- Jumping on blocks 1 block higher now produces a footstep instead of foot-shuffling. This makes stairway structures without stair blocks sound nicer
- Going through certain foliage (marked in the blockmap as .messy foliage) produces its sound, even if you aren’t actually stepping on it or if you are just jumping through it. This doesn’t happen while sneaking
How to install Presence Footsteps Mod
- Make sure you have installer LiteLoader.
- Download Presence Footsteps for LiteLoader using the link provided above.
- On a window, locate and open the the .minecraft/ folder
- Open the download with an archive viewer
- Move all files contained inside the archive to the folder you have open
Download Minecraft Presence Footsteps Mod: