As a lover of the game Portal, I was very happy to find a portal Resource pack that Cosine made for minecraft.
Precisely Portal is the more “true to portal” version. It has two-block high walls, mushroom turrets, particle cane reeds… so it looks more like portal, but it’s a of a lot harder to play minecraft normally with it on (turret soup?! Particle cake?!?). But this could be a good version to make a dungeon with if you really want it to look like portal.
Modified Portal is “inspired” by portal rather than exact. Nature still looks like nature for the most part, and items are generally easy enough to recognize– You can actually play minecraft with this pack on and not be too confused!
- Download Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Precisely Portal and Modified Portal Resource Pack: