Practicalities Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 focuses on adding simple and practical functionality.
- Luminus Rod
An item that when right clicked will place an invisible light source on the ground. Recharge it by placing it in a crafting grid with a Radiant Charger.
- Rare Earth Magnet
Get all the Stuff and Things! Will pull XP orbs and Items directly to your inventory, and will work through walls.
- Smooth Glowstone
It is glowstone, but all smooth and shiny
A simple early game way to double your ore output. Requires more fuel, but has a chance of providing and extra ingot. You can also recycle your tools and armor in it as well.
- Matter Transporter
No one knows how it works, but it is capable of moving blocks from one location to another.
- Imbued Sword
An old powerful weapon capable of defeating any foe.
- Imbued Tool
An almost magical tool capable of making work faster and more efficient.
- Sitis Stick
Hold it in your hand and right click to make the rain go away
- Wither Farm
A way to automate the killing of the Wither boss!
Practicalities Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.