PowerConverters Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a continuation of the PowerConverters mod by Powercrystals, specifically the version maintained by Samrg472.
The secondary machines can now be found in MFR instead. The GeoMk2 is gone (its functionality became part of IC2 itself long ago); the Water Strainer has been replaced by the Liquid Router. The power-generating aspect of the Water Strainer is at least temporarily gone. I’m looking into some way of dealing with that in the future, but nothing yet. My apologies if you were relying on that.
PowerConverters Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.