Potion Packs Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 features:
Tying a bundle of arrows together one day got me thinking: Why not do the same with potions? This is the result.
Just tie them together!
This works for pretty much all common beneficial potions (Regeneration, Swiftness, Fire Resistance, Healing, Night Vision, Strength, Invisibility, Water Breathing), stacking 8 of them into one pack. (More would get in its own way.)
And while I was at it I also combined the ingredients for a mining/digging/chopping potion and made these available in the same way.
A bottle of water, nether wart and paper in any order make the goods.
The Haste potion can be refined by crafting it with either redstone (duration), glowstone (power) or lapis (overcharged, but toxic).
Potion Packs Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.