Potion ID Helper Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 designed to help mod pack makers resolve potion id conflicts.
To do this it dose the following:
- 1. Uses ASM to extend the potion array to 2048
- 1. Tracks all potions as they are added to the potions array.
- 2. Finds all conflicting id’s.
- 3. Finds all available id’s.
- 4. Creates a text file listing all of the conflicts and suggests a free id for each one. (See spoiler for an example output)
Note: This mod Requires: Brandons-core
Potion ID Helper Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.