Portable Crafting Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is the spiritual successor to iBench, adding a portable crafting table with some nifty features.
- The crafting table keeps the items in the crafting grid stored even when the inventory is closed.
- It supports shift clicking into and out of it.
- There are 3 buttons beside the crafting grid (that are also linked to hotkeys) that can do the following:
- Rotate the items in the crafting grid, this spins the exterior 8 items in the crafting grid.
- Balance the items in the crafting grid, this makes each item in the crafting grid have even (or as even as possible) stack sizes if they are imbalanced.
- Clear the items in the crafting grid, this brings them back down to your inventory.
- You can also open the crafting grid directly with a hotkey (default ‘c’)
- The mod also has Just Enough Items integration, allowing you to add items directly to this crafting grid from the JEI [+] button.
Portable Crafting Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.