Pop Enchant Tags Revived Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a liteloader mod for minecraft 1.8.9 and up based heavily on Urushibara’s Pop Enchant Mod. It is designed to add enchantment names to the display of an item’s name when you change the current held item. This mod requires LiteLoader to run.
Pop Enchant Tags Revived Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.