Pokécube Mobs Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds in the mobs for Pokécube Core. This mod doesn’t do anything that the resource packs do not do, and only contains the contents of the resource packs on the git, but is intended for those who have trouble applying the resource packs.
Pokécube Mobs Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.