Pokécube Core Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is the core section of Pokécube. Originally made by Manchou, Updated and Very Heavily modified by Thutmose.
Highly Suggested Addons are:
- Pokécube Mobs – Adds in the rest of the pokemobs, Core only includes Zubat.
- Pokécube Revival – Adds in more mod compatibility, More advanced blocks, and trainers.
The core will contain the basic features, and will only provide one pokemob, zubat, there will be a resource pack available which adds more.
You can get more Pokémobs by adding one of the various Pokémon adding addons or resource packs. You can even make your own resource pack to add them, as Pokécube supports loading of models and mobs directly from the resource pack. Valid file types are the save files of Tabula, by iChun, and the x3d model format. Animations are done via Tabula, or an XML file along side the model.
This Mod Requires:
Pokécube Core Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.