Pocket Nether Link Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is inhospitable, repulsive and can be a source of a major lag, yet eventually you will have to visit the dimension in hunt of exclusive materials. No longer is this the case. Instead of building up a regular Nether portal, you can light a hand-sized portal. Although entities aren’t able to cross to the other dimension, items passed through it are infused with the magical properties of the Pocket Nether Link and are transformed into their Nether equivalent.
- The Pocket Nether Link does not get used up in crafting, but it has a limited amount of uses(512) before you must craft another.
- Overworld Quartz Ore has similar properties to Nether Quartz Ore.
- Config Options:
- Can enable skeletons to drop their skulls at a given % chance(Disabled by default).
- The Pocket Nether Link’s recipe can be change to use 8 Obsidian instead of 4.
- You can change the durability of the Pocket Nether Link.
- You can disable Oveworld Quartz Ore Spawn, change Y-level spawn, or the rarity of Quartz Ore.
- You can disable Pocket Nether Link Recipes if you only want the Quartz Ore part of the mod(Version 2.3)
Pocket Nether Link Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.