PneumaticCraft Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 technical is a mod wich doing stuff with pressurized air.
In PneumaticCraft there are no extra ores generated in the ground. To get started, you only need Iron Ingots. You can convert those to Compressed Iron Ingots, which are heavily used in several recipes in PneumaticCraft. To do this, throw your Iron Ingots on the ground, and create an explosion next to it. TNT like the picture shows does the trick, but any other explosion works as well. As a side effect of the explosion you lose 10-30% of your ingots. To prevent this from happening you can also craft Compressed Iron Ingots in a Pressure Chamber. However, to be able to craft the Pressure Chamber itself you need Compressed Iron Ingots.
The compressed air in PneumaticCraft is based on real-life pressurized air. Therefore, the air has the following properties:
- -Air travels from high pressure to low pressure. Leaving pipes unconnected will cause a giant air leak, which means energy loss! When machines have an air leak, this is visible as you can see smoke particles.
- -Air pressure tries to balance. Connecting a small machine to a big air capacity (like a Pressure Chamber) will result in a slow pressure build-up.
- -Air pressure applies force on the inner walls of a machine/pipe. Applying too much pressure results in a quick air release, known as an explosion. The pressure on which certain machines explode can be seen as the red area in a pressure gauge from a machine’s user interface. Some will explode right when they hit the red, others will explode when they reach the end of the red, or anywhere in between. This isn’t predictable. When the pressure is in the yellow area this means the pressure isn’t high enough for the machine to operate.
Most of the machines in PneumaticCraft have a GUI (Graphical User Interface) which has tabs. Here is a list of the most commonly found tabs:
- -Redstone behaviour: In here you can select how a machine responds to redstone or when it should emit redstone.
- -Information: The info tab shows (static) information about what the machine is used for.
- -Upgrades: In here you can read about the upgrades this machine accepts, and what they do in the machine’s context.
- -Pressure Status: Here you can find current pressure the machine is under and the volume of the machine.
- -Problems: If the machine doesn’t work, this tab will point you in the right direction about what’s wrong.
Every machine with an inventory has upgrade slots. The only purpose of these slots is to give machines certain extra abilities. These vary for each machine. Information about which upgrades can be used where can be found the upgrade tab (arrow icon) in each user interface.
Minecraft PneumaticCraft Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.