Player Rugs Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 allows you to have players as decorative rugs in your world, complete with skins and head! They serve no real purpose but you can use it as proof of who you may have slain or you just want something a bit wacky
Two ways to do it:
- Crafting a cross of leather in a 3×3 crafting grid but replace top middle leather with the players skull
- Crush the player with an anvil
Player Rugs Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.