Player-Interface Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 basically allows you to interact with the player’s inventory.
Recipes are configurable. I prefer ThermalExpansion recipes because they are more balanced.
This is the main block of the mod. It also allows you to install upgrades.
This Item is just a crafting component.
This upgrade allows you to transfer items with the Player-Interface. This should be compatible with any piping system, as far as I know.
This Upgrade allows you to charge Items in your inventory remotely.
This upgrade allows you to measure the number of items in your inventory with an upgrade.
Player-Interface Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.