Player API Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 gives third party mods managed access to the main player class.
Player API is an API which provides access to
- The client class “EntityPlayerSP” and
- The server class “EntityPlayerMP”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
Player API Mod Installation:
- Make sure you download the right file:
- Client for client side mods that require Player API client
- Server for server side mods that require Player API server
- Bukkit for bukkit mods that require Player API bukkit
- Read the “installation” section of your download’s readme files
- Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Player API after Minecraft Forge.
- WARNING this does only work before Minecraft 1.6.1. For Minecraft 1.6.1 and later use Player API forge.