Platforms Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds platforms with a range of customization. You can make decks, bridges, mine shafts, or even wooden coaster supports.
Note: ShetiPhianCore is Required.
Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
This block is used to make all of the platforms.
Depending on the material used the look of the platforms will be different.
The Platformer uses the ore dictionary to support mod added planks, ingots (must also have a block), and some stones.
- Right-Click to rotate a platform.
- Shift+Right-Click to change the style of a platform.
- Shift+Left-Click a platform to remove the rail.
Platforms Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.