PlasmaCraft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds 8 new caustic liquids, based on real and fictional radioactive and hazardous materials. These liquids interact in interesting ways, and can be utilized to make many new blocks and items, among them the Glow Cloth (glowing stained wool that gives off almost as much light as a lamp), Acid Barrier (acid-infused reinforced glass that damages any entity that comes in contact with it), Acid TNT (a much more powerful form of TNT that also leaves behind pools of acid), various ores, including lead, plutonium and uranium, energy weapons, like laser and plasma rifles and shotguns and the devastating Railgun, a caustic boat to navigate acid pools scattered throughout certain biomes, and even a very rare Caustic biome that will have not only acid pools, but radioactive mobs and trees, and perhaps more.
You can use the upcoming Transfuser to change the more plentiful acid into other caustic liquids for a less drastic toll on your inventory. The Plasmificator takes the liquids you capture and turns them into plasmified goops that can then be infused into lead ingots that will eventually give you access to special tools to change up your harvesting some more. And you can create the Hazmat Suit that will allow you to enter caustic fluids without taking any health damage.
PlasmaCraft Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.