Plant Mega Pack Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds over 460 new plants, with a variety of real plants from around the world.
Plant Mega Pack Mod Features
- Over 460 real plants from around the world
- 36 new trees, many of which produce fruit
- 29 categories of plants
- Aquatic crops and plants
- Bamboo plants that can be crafted into blocks, doors, ladders and others
- Climbing plants, vines, and many other specialty plants
- Over 100 new food items
- Plant powders, healings salves and other unique items
- Decorative planters
- Trellis to create vertical gardens
- World generation is fully customizable using in-game screens
- Support for all biomes
Plant Mega Pack Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.