Place Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 (Fast Schematic Spawning System) adds new extraordinary very optimized and fast structure generator in the world. It spawns different structures based on schematics in the world on the server side. During the world exploration you can find various discoveries neatly generated from schematics. Produced structures can reach gigantic proportions, since schematics is not limited by size.
Any user can add arbitrary schematic to make it possible automatically appear in the world. Mod config provides the ability to adjust spawn rate. It is possible to generate villages constructed from schematic sets. I have collected more than 800+ great schematics and include them to standard mod releases.
When Minecraft first time starts with this mod it may take a time is about 1 min, first reading any schematic entails appropriate calculating flags: permissible biomes, schematic air-skin to speed up and decorate spawn routine.
Even if your schematic have ground level (with grass, gravel, stone, dirt etc.) it will dig down as it is necessary. If your scheme is made roughly mod will automatically detect air outside of your structure and place it goodly. Villagers automatically spawns around towns and villages. Every chest will have random loot according to its spawn method.
You can find all *.schematics inside Placemod/Schematics/.
By default it has next subdirectories: Common, Floating, Underground, Underwater, Water, Village.
You can put your own folders and schematics inside without any problems.
- Common – conventional buildings.
- Floating – hovering in the sky, like floating islands.
- Underground – fully dug into the ground.
- Underwater – appears under water.
- Water – spawns exactly on water.
- Village – same folder schematics tries to appear all at once.
- Spawn rate adjusting Config file located in config/placemod.cfg..
- [DENSITY = 0.01] Density is average amount of structures that can be spawned in one chunk.
- [RATIO_A = 1.0] Smoothing of saturation function.
- [RATIO_B = 0.5] Degree of saturation function.
- Saturation function f(x) = 2/(1+e^(-A*x^B))-1, where x – structure size deviation from average size. This function affects.
- Structure relative spawn chance.
Place Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.