Welcome to the ‘Pixelcore’ Pixelmon Island Map. This map was used by TheDiamondMinecart, Thinknoodles & ThnxCya during their Pixelmon Let’s Play.
Now it is your turn to visit and take a look around! Expore our bases, and maybe even begin your own adventure using the Pixelmon Mod!
Challenge: Around the map we have hidden 21 Nether Stars. They are all located in and around our bases, prank builds, and pokemon structures. Can you find them all?
WARNING: This is a LARGE world download, it may take some time.
‘Pixelcore’ Pixelmon Island Map Installation:
- Download ‘Pixelcore’ Pixelmon Island Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.