Pixel Reality Atmosphere Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 is Realistic sky, sun and moon with vanilla textures or any other pack of your choice! High-res enough to look good with HD packs.
Tested with vanilla Minecraft, Misa, Equanimity, Pixel Perfection, Alvoria’s Sanity and Coterie Craft; PR Atmosphere shouldn’t give issues with any pack regardless of version and resolution, as long as it doesn’t add a huge amount of sky boxes itself.
This pack is included in the Pixel Reality resource pack, you might want to check it out if you need a realistic 16x pack.
Pixel Reality Atmosphere Resource Pack Installation
- Download Pixel Reality Atmosphere Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!