Pixel Reality 16x Resource Pack 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 is the only realistic texture pack at default resolution! This Resource Pack includes blocks, items, armors, most mobs, weather, particles, custom lighting, custom clouds and sky, a stylish, minimalist graphical interface and a few alternative optional textures.
Realistic colors, subtle shading, seamless tiling, unbelievable detail, everything was designed to make Minecraft look more real without sacrificing its blocky style. This is not your average flat, amateurish 16x pack!
Pixel Reality 16x Resource Pack Installation
- Download Pixel Reality 16x Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!