Pixel Perfection Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10 has an underlying theme that will be more apparent once more of the nether mobs are completed and it will be adding a lore section soon where you can see blocks or mobs look the way they do and how they all fit into the world together.
Pixel Perfection Resource Pack Installation:
- Download Pixel Perfection Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!