The core features of Pistronics 2 Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 are modular pistons and rotators. Modular meaning that multiple blocks in the world interact in a way so you can move and rotate structures of any size and shape. This can be used to build things like slide/swing doors, quarries, elevators or even vehicles.
Pistronics 2 Mod doesn’t come with a complicated tech tree or expensive recipes, because I believe that the challenge shouldn’t be farming resources but to setup things in a clever way, especially for such a building focused mod.
If you are looking for mechanical themed mod with a lot of things moving around this is for you, if you are just looking for an easy way to move blocks there might be better options out there.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.