So, here we are having come full circle, this is a remake of my first serious ship, The Emerald Queen, now ofcourse, a hundred times more serious 🙂 I built this to be the ultimate Pirate ship basically. This is easily, the best ship I’ve done, and I’m quite proud of it, it got the best hull, the best sails and the most detailed interior, and it’s also the best planned ship so far as well. Everything from keel to flagpole was drawn prior to placing a block ingame.
- Download Pirate Galleon: The Emerald Queen Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.