Pirate City Train Map is a pretty big train with a pirate city on it. This train is an old pirate village that mostly earns money with robbing tourists by selling them overly expensive drinks. If you are a tourist and want to get a great pirate experience i really recomend visiting the train at warp train1 on dawn. Notice you’ll need t2 or up to use this warp sorry about that.
To give the train a fancy sci-fi feeling it uses a quantum levitation track. If you are interested in how this works be sure to just google quantum levitation.
As you can see the rails itself could be very simple though the one the train uses looks very complicated. This is because the “rails” isn’t only a rails but also filled with cables and tubes for water and internet and such.
The whole train is drip shaped to keep air ressistance to minimum and where ever needed there are protective windscreens. The train travels at low speed to reduce air ressistance and wind (for those on the train).
The train works completely on kerosene.
To maintain its top speed of 18km/h the engines have to produce an efficient output of 55,5 kW.
The two giant fuel tanks in the train are filled 9*10^6 litters of kerosene which is equal to about 3,1*10^14 J.
which means that if it would only use it’s fuel for thrust it can ride aproximately 88 years.
though it also needs energy for other things like its houses, there are 31 houses with an estimated energy usage of 4,8*10^5 kWH (for one year)
Last but not least there is the cooling of the super conductor (to 203K or minus 70 celsius). I couldn’t really find any details on the amount of energy this takes.
- Galacticwars (from Hypixel).
- Palceon (from The Voxelbox).
- Halcyone days.
Pirate City Train Map Installation
- Download Pirate City Train Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.