Pillar Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a mod that allows pack developers, players and server owners to create custom world generation structures using 1.10’s new Structure Blocks. This mod is server sided, which means it does not need to be present in clients if your server wants to run it.
You can find a guide on how to use the mod over here.
Pillar Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.