Pig Manure Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 makes adult pigs poop out Manure, which can be used like Bone Meal in the world, can be used as brown dye in recipes, and can be smelted into bricks (same experience as smelting a clay ball). This mod gives the player a tangible reason to farm pigs instead of cows, chickens, or sheep.
Baby pigs do not poop. Obviously, baby pigs poop in real life, this is just to keep the balance on par with similar things.
Pig Manure Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
- This mod require airbreathercore