You are here: Home
>> Minecraft Mods
>> Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 — Updated: June 16, 2015,
Minecraft Version: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 |
Developer: iChun |
624 views |
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 features:
- Entirely Client-Side. Does not need to be installed on the server.
- Originated from a private mod (also by the name of PiP) I had written for myself for the use of my Forgecraft series. Requested to be made public by Gigabit101, so I revamped and rewrote it.
- Renders other player’s Point of Views in a “Picture-in-Picture” style on the Minecraft screen when no GUI is open.
- Renders can be toggled on and off in-game! A player’s face instead of a render indicates that the player is out of range/unavailable.
- Allows unlimited renders of different player PoVs in a single line in several positions and orientations (until your computer hangs at 1 FPS even!)
- You can selectively show only one person’s PoV by scrolling your mouse while holding the toggle key while toggling it on (indicated by the white border, hit the toggle key again to disable).
- You can toggle first person/third person states by hitting the middle mouse button on a selected PoV (the white border!). Yeah, you can do a full 360 view of yourself!
- Config options to adjust size, update frequency (to decrease lag), orientation, positions, etc! You can change them In-game (Hit escape, hit the Options button, then hit the O key).
- In-game Commands with /pip to quickly add or remove a player PoV, or list down the tracked players.
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Download Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod:
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod 1.6.4, 1.6.2
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod 1.7.2
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod 1.7.10
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) Mod 1.8