- Photoreal mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds a camera, as found in CorridorDigital’s Photoreal, when snapped it forms a screen ahead of the player, showing the view that was just there. Kinda hard to explain.
- The camera can be found naturally in Mineshaft Corridors chests, albeit at a very low rate. Consider yourself lucky if you find one!
- Equip the camera. You can’t take any photos from the hip, so hit the Right mouse button to smash it into your viewpoint!
- Hit the Left mouse button to take a picture. Freeze frames only occur if the flash is charged, though!
- Yes, the camera animation is like Outlast’s. I based mine off the game’s.
- Check the config file for more options (recharge time, photoreal duration etc).
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.