Like PhoenixCraft II, Phoenix Reborn Mod Pack 1.7.10 is meant to be different, and unique. It’s not a Skylands like PCII was, nor is it a set map like RR or ME^4. This is different. It’s a dry world, filling up with water, an underground jungle thriving with life, a fiery pit of deadly creatures, a cave filled to the brim with darkness, and a thriving worlds carved from the depths of time and spaaaaaace. It’s a pack based around Blood Magic and Botania, around the Erebus and EnderIO, around Thermal Expansion and AgriCraft, and around ProjectE and RFTools. All it needs is you.
Phoenix Reborn Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.