Phain – Game Board of the Ancients [6000 x 6000 multiple biomes survival map, 923 plots] – Theme – Hexagons
The giants were hungry for entertainment, so they arrived to Phain with a goal to construct here arena for their amusement. Here they carved lakes and moved mountains until the entire land turned into game board for their violent games.
After all work was done, the giants forced humanity to settle in Phain. Decades have passed, beautiful towns, villages, mines and roads arose from the wild.
The life in Phain was perfect and peaceful until Giants returned to start playing their bloody game. The war sparkled in all kingdoms, humans became pawns of the giants in their strategic game of chess on the enormous board. No figures on the board survived those games. Only death remained.
Eons have passed. Phain is now completely forgotten, nobody lives here or remembers the old days. Only winds whisper screams of the long forgotten wars.
Phain Game Board of the Ancients Survival Map Installation
- Download Phain Game Board of the Ancients Survival Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.