The Petronas Towers in Alleron are the final building in the section of downtown call the “Crown”. Standing at 250 blocks they are the tallest towers in the Crown. Used for office space the towers provide great views of the surrounding downtown area and F1 race track. The complex design and structure of the towers off an unique but elegant visual. The two towers are joined via a sky bridge roughly a third of the way up the towers. Be sure to check out the Petronas towers on your next trip to Alleron City.
Petronas Towers Alleron Downtown Map Installation
- Download Petronas Towers Alleron Downtown Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.